BYOM-DEBtox1 package walkthrough
- Author: Tjalling Jager
- Date: August 2015
- Web support: http://www.debtox.info/byom.html
Step-by-step walk through the code of the BYOM DEBtox package. This walk through is made with the 'publish' option in Matlab, which might also be very convenient to keep track of your work (as a modeller's log book). This walk through consists of the following files:
- byom_debtox_daphnia.m: example file for effects of fluoranthene on Daphnia magna.
- derivatives.m: the actual model in the form of a system of ordinary differential equations (ODEs).
- call_deri.m: calls derivatives.m or simplefun.m to calculate the model output. Here, the model output can be transformed to match the data, if needed.
- pathdefine.m: a piece of code that searches for the engine directory, and adds it to the Matlab path. No need to make changes here, just make sure it is in every directory from which you run BYOM scripts.