BYOM walkthrough DEBkiss_tox package
- Author: Tjalling Jager
- Date: April 2017
- Web support: http://www.debtox.info/byom.html
Step-by-step walk through the code of the BYOM DEBkiss_tox package. This package adds toxicokinetics and toxicodynamics to the DEBkiss model. This walk through is made with the 'publish' option in Matlab, which might also be very convenient to keep track of your work (as a modeller's log book). This walk through consists of the following files:
- byom_debkisstox_daphnia.m: this script produces the fit on growth, reproduction and survival for Daphnia exposed to fluoranthene.
- derivatives.m: the actual model in the form of a system of ordinary differential equations (ODEs).
- call_deri.m: calls derivatives.m or simplefun.m to calculate the model output. Here, the model output is transformed to match the data.
- pathdefine.m: a piece of code that searches for the engine directory, and adds it to the Matlab path. No need to make changes here, just make sure it is in every directory from which you run BYOM scripts.